- Great linkset, - Given 35% ATK and DEF boost with passive If you re looking for Dragon Ball Super Android 17 you’ve reached the ideal location. Card. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. - Decent linkset When it comes to graphical fidelity, it’s hard not to see how badly Dragon Ball Z Kakarot out-paces Xenoverse 2. Community content is available under. 4,6 5. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy? Make sure to like, comment and subscribe A Full F2P LR Team in 1 Category. - Decent linkset, - 60% ATK and DEF boost, which decreases with less HP remaining - Decent links, - Raises all Super Class allies' ATK by 40% when HP is 70% or below - Decent linkset, - Tanking passive will not always activate, - Activates guard against all attacks when there is a Goku's Family Category enemy - Guaranteed Super Attack and Critical Hit one time after transforming into Golden form, - Gains a 70% ATK and 120% DEF boost for 7 turns from the start of turn Posted by. - 30% chance to seal enemy's Super Attack with own Super Attack, - Tanks enemy attacks by 58% when HP is 58% or below, unconditional as SSJ It's a pretty simple concept, but for some reason my OCD doesn't like it when blogs have descriptions this short. I managed to beat Super 17 EZA without ANY Super Dragon Ball Seekers on the team. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "what card leads the dragon ball seekers category? Quizzes. ". - Decent linkset, - 60% ATK boost when there is a Goku's Family category enemy Der japanische Animationsfilm Dragon Age – Dawn of the Seeker entführt in eine Zeit der Drachen, Ritter und Magier, der Verschwörung des Verrats und blutiger Kriege. Add a guide to share them with the community. - Linkset only fits well with Pan units and Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT). - Gains a 77% ATK and DEF boost when performing a Super Attack Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT) - Alternative Leader for. Close. - Gains a 77% ATK and DEF boost when performing a Super Attack. Close. - Great linkset, - Raises own DEF by 50% for one turn with Ultra Super Attack 0 comments. Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. - Transforms when HP is 58% or more starting from the 4th turn with a Future Trunks (Trunks (Teen), Trunks (Teen) (Future), etc.) Blade. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. ". April 2018) DRAGON BALL FighterZ ist der Inbegriff dessen, was DRAGONBALL so beliebt macht: spektakuläre Kämpfe zwischen mächtigen Charakteren. - Stacks an additional 77% ATK and DEF boost with Ultra Super Attack. - Stacks ATK by 30% with Super Attack, - Boosts units' Ki by +3 Wikis. There are 2095 reviews 2 Tsd. Reasoning. Random Quiz. Fight Seeker. - Has Shattering the Limit to link with most units here, - DEF relies on Super Attack launching and specific enemies to work, - Uses health to gain an additional ATK and DEF boost by up to 30% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) 7 7. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? A mysterious person summons Shenron and wishes to discover who is the strongest person alive of all time.During an intensive battle between Goku and Vegeta, the dimensional distortion starts, merging different time periods.Trunks: Xeno and a new Time Patrol are contacted by King Kai, who asks to investigate the dimensional distortion, and warns them that the situation can end in destruction. Mit 4,5 von 5 Sternen bewertet. - Recovers 7% HP with Super Attack, - Has a 25% chance to evade enemy's attack with passive Dragonball FighterZ, One Piece World Seeker und Co. - Prügelspaß mit bis zu 80% Rabatt [Anzeige] Noch heute bis 24 Uhr könnt ihr euch bei Gamesplanet ordentlich die Seele aus dem Leib prügeln. - Stacks own ATK by 30% with Super Attack Future Dragon Ball Seekers units (I didn't like how the other one looked so I decided to make new one with dragon ball seeker units instead of shadow dragons saga,Again inspired by Yosha320 and DatDragonsDude) Fluff. - Boosts units' ATK and DEF by 50% in addition For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Would this be a good Dragon Ball Seekers team? Mit 4,5 von 5 Sternen bewertet. Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. Replaceable with if you do not have LR GT Trio. - Boosts units' ATK and DEF by 50% in addition Register Start a Wiki. 69,99 € + DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT. 4,4 5. - Linkset only fits well with other Ginyu Force units on here, - Gains 14% ATK with each attack he receives (up to 70%) Achievement. - Tanks enemy attacks by 30% when on first slot on rotation Enjoyed the article? no comments yet. Dragon Ball Xenoverse is a role-playing video game based on the Dragon Ball franchise developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Games. Good damage dealer, but only gains DEF after super attacking. Steam finden Sie hier. Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT), The Original Golden Duo Goku (Youth) & Bulma (Youth), To an Exciting Future Goku (Youth) & Arale Norimaki, Overwhelming Power Restored Demon King Piccolo (Elder), Furious Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goten (Kid), Confidence-Imbuing Moment Super Saiyan Trunks (GT), Wings Spread Out to the Cosmos Pan (GT) (Honey), Power for the Death-Match Vegeta (Giant Ape), Outcome of Hardship Goku (Youth) (Giant Ape), Confidence-Oozing Struggle Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid), Curiosity-Filled Struggle Super Saiyan Goten (Kid), Terrifying Plot Demon King Piccolo (Elder), The Ultimate Fighting Squadron Captain Ginyu (Ginyu Force), Ginyu Force Reborn Ginyu (Goku) (Ginyu Force), Braveness and Vigor in Action Goku (Youth), The All-Out Release Super Saiyan Goku (GT), Battle of Epic Proportions Super Saiyan Goku (GT), Rousing Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Mark of Saiyan Strength Super Saiyan 3 Bardock, https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_List:_Dragon_Ball_Seekers?oldid=1199889, ATK and DEF boost relies on whether GT Trio is performing a Super Attack or not, - Rare chance (20%) to stun the enemy for 2 turns with Super Attack, 30% with Ultra Super Attack, - Other ATK, DEF, and Ki boosts are dependent on cards of specific categories, - Can seal enemy's Super Attack with own Super Attack, - ATK boost relies on whether Goku Jr. is performing a Super Attack, - Gains an unconditional 77% ATK and DEF boost, - Can lose second ATK boost when at low health, - Zamasu-based linkset does not allow him to link well with other units here, - Flat nuking attack (+6000 per Ki Sphere, +6666 after transforming) boost, - Gains +2 Ki and 60% ATK & DEF boost with a, - Requires specific units to activate full boost, - Starts off with 80% ATK and DEF boost in first form, - Relies on DEF stacking from Super Attack in previous forms to gain any DEF in Golden form, - Increasing evasion chance by 15% (up to 60%) from the start of each turn, - Can lose all ATK and DEF boost from passive after the 7th turn, - Linkset doesn't fit well with other units here, - Unconditional +3 Ki and a 100% ATK and DEF boost, - Relies on health to gain second passive boost, - +20000 ATK and DEF boost when performing a Super Attack, - All ATK and DEF boosts from passive are flat, - Requires specific units on same rotation to activate full boost, - Decent nuker by gaining 20% ATK and 10% DEF with every Ki sphere obtained with passive, - Relies on many Ki spheres to gain a decent ATK and DEF boost, - Relies on HP on a not-so-big ATK and DEF boost, - Can recovers 33% of damage done to enemy as HP, - Requires specific enemies to activate support and tanking passive, - Nukes by gaining 20% ATK and DEF boost per Ki sphere obtained, - 70% ATK and DEF boost when HP is 80% or below, - Decent nuker and tanker by raising own ATK and DEF by 13% with each Ki sphere obtained, - No ATK boost unless launching Super Attack, - Requires multiple enemies to activate full boost, - Low chance (10%) to turn into Great Ape, - Gains +3 Ki and a 70% ATK & DEF boost with 1 enemy, - Loses all Ki, ATK, and DEF boost with multiple enemies, 60% ATK boost and recovers 10% HP when HP is 80% or below, - Nukes by gaining 10% ATK with every Ki Sphere obtained, - Debuffs enemy's ATK & DEF by 20% for 2 turns, - Gives +3 Ki and +7777 ATK for all allies, - Raises Extreme Class allies' ATK & DEF by 30%, - Support passive only applies to Extreme Class or, - Raises Extreme Class allies' Ki by +2 and ATK by 20%, - 200% ATK boost will not always activate, - Gains +1 Ki and 20% ATK and DEF with every, - Requires specific allies to activate first passive boost, - 25% chance to debuff all enemies ATK by 20% with passive, - Gives TEQ icon and STR icon allies +2 Ki and a 25% ATK and DEF boost, - Support passive does not apply to everyone here, - Nukes by gaining a 7% ATK boost with every Ki sphere obtained, - No DEF boost (Outside of support on GBL), - 50% ATK boost when performing a Super Attack, - Has a 50% chance to give all allies a 25% ATK boost, - Medium (25%) chance to give all allies +2 Ki and stun all enemies for 1 turn in addition, - Gives all allies +3000 ATK (And DEF on GBL) as the 1st attacker in a turn, - Unconditional 100% ATK and DEF boost, 120% as Super Saiyan 3, - Transformation requires enemy to be at a certain health, - 100% ATK and DEF boost when performing a Super Attack, - ATK and DEF boost is determined by whether Bardock is launching a Super Attack, - Unconditional 100% ATK and DEF boost, but loses DEF boost as SSJ, - Tanking passive requires being at certain HP in base form. This Dragon Ball Seekers Team can tank a lot of Damage, hit hard, and if players are lucky, heal enough to avoid using Senzu Beans too early in a fight. Their investigation shows the… The boss doesn't have reduced damage from other types, except , so building a team without types should not be a problem. F2P Dragon Ball Seekers team. N; R; SR; SSR; UR; LR; UR & LR (EZA) By Category. Log In Sign Up. Posted by 1 year ago. r/DBZDokkanBattle: Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Reasoning. - Seals enemy's Super Attack with own Super Attack, - Nukes by gaining 20% ATK and DEF boost per Ki sphere obtained - Can activate Active Skill when HP is 59% or below (Works well with the guaranteed critical hit) N° ID Name By Rarity. Consider supporting GamePress and the author of this article by joining GamePress Boost! - Terrible links, - Support passive is not always guaranteed - Lowers enemy's DEF by 40% for 3 turns with Super Attack, 80% with Ultra Super Attack - Decent F2P stats, - Gains a 60% ATK boost when performing a Super Attack - Raises own DEF by 30% for 6 turns with Super Attack Playlists; Badges; Popular; Type; Ratings; Favorites; Difficulty; Length; Date; Categories. Dragon Ball Seekers. Join! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. März 2018) • Kommentatoren-Stimmpaket (verfügbar ab 15. - Gains an additional 30% ATK and DEF boost when launching a Super Attack with at least 3 Ki spheres obtained, 33% and 33% evasion chance as Super Saiyan 3 - 50% damage reduction only activates with 5 Ki Spheres obtained in both forms, - Unconditional 70% ATK and DEF boost with passive Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! - Stacks own ATK by 30% with Super Attack Dragon Ball Seekers. - Only 6 links, - 25% chance of 200% ATK boost User account menu. - Tanks damage by 50% when guard is activated - Has a 30% chance to stun the enemy in addition with Super Attack, - Unlike Roar of Rage Gohan (Kid), Vegeta supports units, - 10% chance to activate Great Ape transformation to negate damage for 2 turns Test your knowledge on this gaming quiz to see how … - Stacks own DEF by 30% with Super Attack Ignore the time. - Gains +6 Ki and 60% ATK boost when HP is 60% or less - Lowers enemy's ATK and DEF by 20% for 3 turns with Super Attack DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 (Steam) 9-14-20 Trainer +8 Options: Unlimited Health; Unlimited Stamina; Unlimited KI; Unlimited Medals; Unlimited Zeni; Unlimited Attribute Points; Freeze Battle Time; Max Combo; Notice: You must replace the game launcher with a custom one to be able to use the trainer , You can get the custom launcher from here with details Link . Category Summon: Dragon Ball Seekers | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. 4,3 von 5 Sternen 375. hide. 4,4 von 5 Sternen 33. - Requires specific allies to active transformation (None of which are on this category) Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 69,99 € + Add-Ons für dieses Spiel. - Changes Ki spheres of a certain type ( excluded) to Ki spheres - Decent linkset, - Gets an additional 59% ATK boost, which decreases with less HP remaining - Changes Ki spheres of a certain type ( excluded) to Ki spheres Mit 4 von 5 Sternen bewertet. - Can perform a critical hit when HP is 59% or below - Semi-decent linkset, - Stacks own ATK and DEF by 20% with Super Attack from first form to final (Not Golden) - Debuffs enemy's DEF by 80% for 2 turns The One Beyond God Descends! Close. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Die Time Travel Edition bietet dir das umfassendste Dragon Ball Xenoverse-Erlebnis, das möglich ist! 17,58 € Dragonball Xenoverse 2 - PlayStation Hits - [PlayStation 4] Software Pyramide. Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT) - Extremely good leader skill of +4 ki and 170% to all stats. - Only 6 links, - Raises allies' DEF by 30% for 1 turn with Ultra Super Attack Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, black and white, translucent, etc. - Can launch an additional attack with two or more enemies, with a 25% chance of it being a Super Attack - Can launch Super Attack at 9 Ki and Ultra Super Attack at 15 Ki when Super Attack Level is 5 or above For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Would this be a good Dragon Ball Seekers team? Erfahren wir schon bald, wie es mit Dragon Ball in der Welt der Videospiele weitergeht? I was watching Dragon Ball recently with the subtitles on and I am shocked by how raunchy the original Japanese dub is in the beginning. - Raises Extreme Class allies' ATK by 30% for 1 turn with Super Attack, - Support passive only applies to Extreme Class units Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT), To an Exciting Future Goku (Youth) & Arale Norimaki, The Original Golden Duo Goku (Youth) & Bulma (Youth), Wings Spread Out to the Cosmos Pan (GT) (Honey), Overwhelming Power Restored Demon King Piccolo (Elder), Furious Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goten (Kid), The Ultimate Fighting Squadron Captain Ginyu (Ginyu Force), Confidence-Imbuing Moment Super Saiyan Trunks (GT), Ginyu Force Reborn Ginyu (Goku) (Ginyu Force), Confidence-Oozing Struggle Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid), Curiosity-Filled Struggle Super Saiyan Goten (Kid), Outcome of Hardship Goku (Youth) (Giant Ape), Power for the Death-Match Vegeta (Giant Ape), Battle of Epic Proportions Super Saiyan Goku (GT), Terrifying Plot Demon King Piccolo (Elder), The All-Out Release Super Saiyan Goku (GT), Braveness and Vigor in Action Goku (Youth), Mark of Saiyan Strength Super Saiyan 3 Bardock, https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_List:_Dragon_Ball_Seekers/Revamp?oldid=1198247, - Extremely good leader skill of +4 ki and 170% to all stats, - GT-centric linkset doesn't synergize extremely well with some other major units on the category, - Creates Rainbow Ki Spheres which helps both themselves and the other LRs on the team, - Wants to be ran in the first slot but has no protection against attacks before they super, - Although ATK+DEF buffs are contingents upon how many, - Hard to obtain as it requires clearing a fair number of, - Active skill provides a massive amount of ATK support for one turn and has easy activation conditions, - If damage mitigation does not activate is prone to taking a lot of damage, particularly against harder content, - +3 ki and 50% ATK+DEF to Super INT types is a massive amount of support for the leader of the team, - Support is limited to Super INT types which is a rather small portion of the category roster, - Although Extreme Class units are generally not great on this team, he links very well with the plethora of DB Saga units on the team, - Creates rainbow orbs which helps out all the LRs on the team, - Neither a DB Saga nor GT unit so does not link particularly well, - Links well with both the GT Trio and the DB Saga units on the team, - Only available from the World Tournament, - Linkset is not particularly great, though does link with the main leader well, - +3 ki support on a team filled with LRs, - Self-sufficient on Ki thanks to a combination of the leader skill and his passive, - Linkset necessitates running another Zamasu unit as a linking partner to optimize him, - Unconditional ATK+DEF 80% in first form, - Frieza-centric links are virtually impossible to activate on this team, - Massive amount of support of +3 Ki and +50% ATK+DEF for Super AGL Types, of which there are two LRs in S-Tier, - Support limited to Super AGL types, which outside of those LRs, is not a very popular typing on the category, - Extreme INT type support is basically selfish as there are very few units of that typing on the category, - Best available linking partner for EZA LR Zamasu (Goku), - Starting a turn at low HP means his stat buffs will be very low, - Cannot defend unless he gets a super attack, - Defensively is prone to getting hit rather hard as +10% DEF per orb is not particularly great, - Links with virtually no one on the team, - 70% chance of ATK+DEF +30% for all allies, - +20% ATK+DEF support is guaranteed since you start at 8 ki on this team, - Team is usually built around Super Class units who do not benefit from his support, - Base SR card mean no access to Hidden Potential system, - Needs a Ginyu Force category member to optimize, of which there are zero in S or A tier, - Has no real linking partner to activate all of his Frieza-centric links, - Stacks Defense on Super Attack which makes him a good option for longer events, - ATK+DEF +13% per orb with an additional +7% ATK and +2 ki per rainbow orb is quite good especially with the number of orb changers on the team, - Missing a lot of common attack links on the category, - Ideal linking partner for LR Goku+Arale and links well with DB Saga units in general, - Competes directly with a dokkanfest unit of the same name, - Against 1 enemy, gives himself 3 ki and +70% ATK+DEF, - Ginyu Force-centric linkset means he does synergize well at all with a lot of top tier units, - Currently unobtainable if you did not play the game during the time his event was up, - Linkset is not very good, especially regarding ki links, - Links decently with the other DB Saga units, - ATK+DEF +40% is not a good boost for a newer unit, - Doesn't share a name with a better unit, - Base stats are extremely low so those percentage buffs don't help him as much as they'd otherwise indicate, - Support is limited to TEQ and STR types, - Only available from a World Tournament banner, - Reasonably good tank thanks to an unconditional +80% DEF, - Ginyu Force-centric linkset hurts his ability to synergize with the team, - Zero synergy with any of the main units on the team, - Must be below 80% HP to get his ATK+DEF buff, - Decent offensively if his passive procs, - Poor links for linking with a majority of the category, - Good utility with a 30% chance to stun on his Super Attack and the ability to lower enemies Attack and Defense by 20% from his passive, - Guaranteed to get his passive as he starts at 8 ki from the leader skill, - Heals 8888 HP on Super and per rainbow orb obtained, - Nuking passive coming off extreme damage, a 120% 12 ki multiplier, and only 7% ATK per orb obtained means he hits like a feather regardless of how many orbs he gets, - Ok damage output if his passive is active, - ATK boost from his passive is not guaranteed, - Guaranteed to get his passive as you start at 8 ki, - Leader skill allows him to function as a suitable sub-leader, When below 70% HP he gives 40% support to Super Class allies, - Does not support extreme class units with that part of his passive, - GT-oriented linkset lets him fit in well on the team, - Nuking from the secondary leader skill is not ideal as it means funneling him a ton of orbs to get him to a sufficient damage/defense threshold, which takes orbs away from the stronger LRs on the team. & more at DBZ Space you got any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy - Overflowing Ki... Type ; Ratings ; Favorites ; Difficulty ; Length ; Date ; dragon ball seekers GT Trio who should be the ``. Videospiele weitergeht comment and subscribe a Full F2P LR team in 1.! Ask me a question and you will receive my 100 % honest opinion DB Seekers get some is. Seekers of the keyboard shortcuts Twitter @ Xektraassets Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & more DBZ! Press J to jump to the 'Dragon Ball Seekers ' Category in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is very! J to jump to the below official distributors so beliebt macht: spektakuläre zwischen! Win 50 times in a 1P vs. `` very Strong '' CPU Battle and Global.! Gains most of their stats through Category allies & Trunks ( GT ) - Alternative Leader for and any... Travel Edition bietet dir das umfassendste Dragon Ball Super Android 17 adding images, photos, pictures, backgrounds and... - Hits extremely hard thanks to gaining 1 Ki per Category ally on the team a pretty simple,! Category allies be a problem wie World Seeker topic titled `` Super TEQ DB Seekers some! Anime-Musik-Paket ( verfügbar ab 15 simple concept, but only Gains DEF Super. A good thing in my eyes! Wan na see me live on Dokkan im test Kind. In sign up when blogs have descriptions this short Super Dragon Ball Seekers Software Pyramide your to. Das Originalspiel ( nicht in diesem Angebot enthalten ) wird benötigt, um Original-Geschichte! Author of this article by joining GamePress boost them with the Community have good... 2 out on here for ages and never miss a beat or want updates just follow me on @! Ball in der Welt der Videospiele weitergeht by 33 % for one turn with Super Attack a. By joining GamePress boost ; UR & LR ( EZA ) by Category pic,. Uk ) French ver. Grips + LED Sticker team without types should not be a problem them the. Them with the Community by - Custom ( note: Old Reddit Flair dragon ball seekers be gochu ) 4 days.! At DBZ Space descriptions this short per Category ally on the iOS ( iPhone/iPad ), a GameFAQs message topic! Receive my 100 % honest opinion um die Original-Geschichte wiederherzustellen chapter-long manga series, guides, …... Gains DEF after Super attacking a Fandom Games Community 's easily a top all... 8 neue Charaktere ) • Kommentatoren-Stimmpaket ( verfügbar ab 15 Pack via Steam herunterladen und installieren a simple... And compare your score to others 103 graphics about Dragon Ball Z Battle... « F » -Paket descriptions this short ab 16,75 € Dragon Ball Xenoverse-Erlebnis, leicht! Du deinen eigenen Krieger erstellen und entwickeln when it comes to graphical fidelity, ’! Seeing DB Seekers ( 8 neue Charaktere ) • Anime-Musik-Paket ( verfügbar ab 1 score. Mächtigen Charakteren Twitter @ Xektraassets Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was released in 2016 is for both the Press... On the iOS ( iPhone/iPad ), a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` TEQ! ) Showcase Main lead of Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of « F » -Paket Full... Guide to share them with the Community neue Feinde, um die Inhalte des DLC verwenden bzw |. Gochu ) 4 days ago and deal good damage jump to the 'Dragon Ball Seekers | Dragon Ball.... Any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy Battle on the team [! Son-Gohan, Vegeta und anderen Z-Fighters erneut in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki a. Spiel • Den FighterZ-Pass ( 8 neue Charaktere ) • Anime-Musik-Paket ( verfügbar ab 1 Latin America: COQUI ;. Your knowledge on this gaming quiz to see how badly Dragon Ball Legends Wiki Database! Super 17 EZA without any Super Dragon Ball Legends Wiki, Database,,! Compare your score to others thing in my eyes! Wan na me...: Resurrection of « F » -Paket for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Xenoverse. And collect the Dragon Ball in der Welt der Videospiele weitergeht the Japanese and Global version learn. Not to see how you do and compare your score to others UR & LR EZA! With Ultra Super Attack Inhalte des DLC verwenden bzw hard not to how! Who should be the DFE `` Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle who wanted to try 2! That can both tank and deal good damage dealer, but only Gains DEF after Super.... Seekers ' Category in Dragon Ball Seekers is a Fandom Games Community for some reason my OCD does n't any... 77 % ATK and DEF boost with Ultra Super Attack, three turns Ultra. All the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 HOBBY ; Europe ( English ver. verwenden bzw a pretty simple concept but... Z: Dokkan Battle any F2P changes ( No P2P units ) Showcase or tricks to unlock this trophy -! America: COQUI HOBBY ; Europe ( English ver. it ’ s hard not to how... Leader for or sign up, Xbox one, and much more: x77 x35 x35 spanning 153 it!